< back to main ASA Convention page
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
The Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is Florida's premier AAA Four Diamond destination island resort, matched in perfect harmony with nature. Located on Amelia Island, FL, just 29 miles north of Jacksonville International Airport (JAX), the 1350-acre property overlooks the blue water of the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the green marshland and Intracoastal Waterway on the west. The resort features a full-service luxury spa, two incredible championship golf courses, and a host of activities for kids and adults.
Stay With Us and Support ASA
ASA has negotiated extremely favorable rates with the Omni for your convenience. By staying at our Host Resort, you will be closest to all the action while helping your Association meet our commitment to Omni to obtain these rates.
RATES (per night)
Oceanfront Hotel Run of House Deluxe Room — $189 (+ $10 reduced Resort Fee)
Oceanfront One Bedroom Villa — $229 (+ $10 reduced Resort Fee)
Oceanfront Two Bedroom Villa — $369 (+ $10 reduced Resort Fee)
All rooms are subject to an additional State & Occupancy tax of 12%. Resort Fee of $10 per night includes WiFi access in-room and numerous on-resort WiFi hot spots, including all ASA meeting rooms and resort features below.
To reserve by phone, please Call the hotel at 904.261.6161 and ask for the ASA Shotcrete Convention rates All reservations are on first-come, first-served basis.
Check-in time is 4 p.m.; check-out time is 11 a.m. If you arrive earlier, or need to stay on site after checkout, the resort will securely store luggage until you need it.
CANCELLATION & EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
7 days prior to arrival to avoid one night's room and tax penalty. Guests wishing to avoid an early departure fee should advise the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
Wellness and Recreation
• 3.5 miles of beach
• Full-service luxury spa, salon, and spa boutique. ASA registered attendees receive 10% discount
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• Fully equipped fitness center with an indoor lap pool
• 36 holes of championship golf
• Family and youth recreation including Camp Amelia and Gamers Lounge
• Kids playground on Aury Island
• Hiking and nature trails
• Award-winning recreation department
• Beach rentals including chairs, umbrellas, and cabanas
• Cliff Drysdale Tennis program and 23 Har-Tru® tennis courts
• Nature Center and nature tours
• Kayaking and paddle boarding
• Guided Segway Tours and Island Hopper rentals from Amelia's Wheels
• Shopping Village
• Fitness classes are available at the hotel. Please see the hotel website during the month of February 2019 for the most up to date fitness class schedule, or, you can contact the fitness department by phone: 904.277.5193.
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) – 29 miles
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport – 4 miles
Travel arrangements to and from Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort from Jacksonville International Airport may be made with the following vendors:
Amelia Island Transportation
8 Flags of Amelia Island Airport Transportation & Local Car Service LLC
Dana’s Limousine and Transportation Service
Ridesharing services including Lyft and Uber are also available.
Outdoor parking and covered garage.
Self Parking: $10.00 per day self parking with unlimited in and out privileges
Valet: $25 per day
Weather in February: average high: 67°F (19°C) | average low: 46°F (8°C)
Visitors Bureau: https://www.ameliaisland.com
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Map