The American Shotcrete Association offers a wide range of products and services. These items are tailored for use by three general types of users.
- Those working directly in the shotcrete industry such as Contractors, Nozzlemen, Equipment & Material suppliers, etc...
- ASA offers a wide range of informational and guidance resources, as well as opportunities for formal Education and Certification.
- Those in private industry who do not work directly in the shotcrete industry, but who may specify the shotcrete process and / or have need of a better understanding of the shotcrete process. This group includes Owners, Architects, Engineers, etc...
- ASA offers not only educational resources, including direct and in-house, but also offers a number of free tools designed to provide access to the leading shotcrete professionals in the industry.
- Similar to users in Group 2, but specifically those in public agencies.
- In addition to the resources for group 2, ASA offers a free membership to Public Agency Personnel which includes a collection of informational resources and services. A forum for these users to ask their peers shotcrete related questions will also be hosted on ASA’s web site in the near future.
If you are not able to find answers to your questions on this web site, please contact ASA staff at
248-848-3780 or email@example.com.